Sunday 20 October 2013


Hello Everyone,

Has it really been six months since I have posted on my very neglected blog, well what can I say....
I have after much upset and thought decided that I cannot craft and work.  I was lucky enough to get a full time job which gives me little time to craft after running a home as well.  So I have been busy working and doing a few little crafts along the way.  So I think my first blog in such a long time should be just some catch up pictures and less of my ramblings.

Our lovely National Trust holiday cottage in Wales, surrounded by stunning countryside.

Reaching the top of Mount Snowdon, wow what a climb that was!

Harvey the Hare in our garden



Garden Flowers



Re vamped a old brown bureau with Annie Sloan chalk paint



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment