Saturday 13 April 2013

Oh My Goodness where have I been


 Hello everyone,

Where have I been since November you may been asking yourselves, well I ask the question myself. Well, where do I start. 

Lets start by saying Happy New Year and what have you done with Spring......  Instead of writing paragraph after paragraph of apologies of why I have been a abscent blogger I will just give you a few facts and make my first back to blogging land post a collection of some of my favourite pics. Some my own some not.

Firstly Maison Daisy napkins have been slow so I am in a dilemma whether to give up or carry on, please let me know what you think.  I have been very lucky to been offered a full time job which has to be honest taken up most of my time and energy lately.  I love it and a great place to work lovely people too.  So how lucky am I.   www.facebook.com/jammylizard

So happy weekend everyone and enjoy the pictures. xx




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. We are a group of volunteers and starting a
    new scheme in our community. Your site provided us
    with valuable info to work on. You've done an impressive job and our entire community will be thankful to you.

    Here is my blog post :: pieces vintage clothing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! This article couldnít be written much better!
    Reading through this article reminds me of my previous roommate!

    He constantly kept preaching about this. I am going to send this post to him.
    Fairly certain he's going to have a very good read. Thank you for sharing!

    My page; latest world news

    ReplyDelete