Sunday 21 October 2012

New Friends


Happy Sunday everyone,

Hope you are all having a great weekend, the sun is shining and Christmas is coming, sorry only 10 weeks to go I think, I'm so not ready for Christmas yet!!!!!!

I want to tell you the latest news on some wonderful people I have met recently.

Recently I had a coffee with a lovely person called Cheryl who has Vintage Village, you can find her on facebook facebook.com/vintagevillagesomerset, what a fabulous person, she sells all sorts of retro and vintage wares, at www.cleevenursery.co.uk, I love Cleeve Nursery they do the best plants and their own compost which is just the best.  Anyway Cheryl has a little corner of her vintage wares in the Food Hut inside Cleeve Nursery and she has so very kindly let me sell my napkins and cushions there too.  The only problem I can find with this, is she has such lovely things I want to buy them all.


A couple of the cushions for sale at Vintage Village, Cleeve Nursery, this cushion has some old vintage trains featured, which would be lovely in a boys room, all cushions are £18.00.

I also met a very talented lady called Sam who has the most divine shop in Locking Village, well she has gorgeous painted furniture and  stunning things for Christmas, I couldn't resist buying some little hanging stars that smell of Christmas, she is also selling my napkins too, I am thrilled to have my napkins in such a gorgeous shop, the shop is a little hidden away but once you find it, you will never want to leave.  www.simplygorgeousshop.wordpress.com You must go and visit.

I have some new design napkins, more pictures to follow, don't forget these will make a lovely Christmas present, and I will gift wrap and postage all free to UK only, just send me a email and I can send you all the designs to choose from.






The last thing I would like to talk to you about is a confession really.  Yes I confess that I am in love with Portmerion, Sophie Conran, I have been very very bad and bought some more to add to my collection.  I just love it so much, it makes me smile at breakfast and I'm still smiling at supper.


Yes I know I still havent painted my dresser, its on my TO DO list which seems to be getting longer and longer.

Have a great Sunday
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. The pillows are lovely, but I just adore the napkins! Very pretty work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, lovely, lovely....

    ReplyDelete