Monday 23 April 2012

Mondays news

Hi everyone,
Hope you are all well, anyone out there fed up with rain? its been non stop rain here.  We need some sunshine again.  I have been very busy of late so this is quite a short but sweet post updating you on the ups and downs of life.  I'm feeling much better, my lovely niece is sweet 16 this week, I'm busy making her a birthday cake, I'm no good at making cakes so a little nervous, it will be either a huge success or the talking point of the weekend.  I cannot believe she is 16, where has the time gone.

I have been so busy with my little business venture, I have a shop www.theblueroom.moonfruit.com who have said they will sell my napkins, I'm over the moon with this news.  My napkins are also going to be on sale at a fair in Kelston by www.themarmaldehouse.co.uk on Friday 27th and Saturday 28th April.  Please take a look at the website for more details.  Unfortunately I will not be there.
I have not done any painting of furniture for a while, but more of that another day.
These are pictures of some new designs I have done, I'm quite proud of them as I'm not hugely creative with designs.  I am going to choose 6 designs which I will keep in stock regularly which are my best sellers. 



Of course these are all available to purchase, I only have 50cm napkins instead of the 40cm napkins, but they are the same price.

My lovely nest table has SOLD

I would like to close by asking for your opinion, I am thinking of a blog giveaway.  Subscribe to my blog and you could win a set of gorgeous napkins.  What do you guys think?

Lastly thank you for listening to my ramblings and hope you all have a great week, and a huge Happy Birthday to my gorgeous niece.

2 comments:

  1. I love these napkins! Postage in the UK is free, you say? I'm living in the US, but my family and a lot of my friends are in the UK, so I'm always trying to find places I can buy stuff on-line and reliably get it posted to friends in the UK.The post out here in Rural Arkansas is pretty..well..rural...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your napkins very much..You are from the UK? thats nice..you are the first one I'm going to follw! I don't understand you have only 4 followers..Now you have 5
    Dear greatings from Holland, Elly

    ReplyDelete